Harry Potter book 7... no spoilers here please!

the worst thing happened to me today!!!!!
i was going on youtube, and i was watching one of the top viewed videos or whatever, and this person put a comment that was a LIST OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE SEVENTH BOOK. i didnt really know what i was reading until i read it, but it was too late. the seventh book is ruined completely for me. they even put the last sentence of the book in all capital letters.

i reported that comment as spam, but i squinched my eyes so i wouldnt ruin it.
also, i reported that person.

I saw it, too. (I found it myself. Call it morbid curiosity.) It was going by too fast for me to really remember anything.

And remember: J.K. Rowling said to not believe everything you read.

My plan is to only frequent the Purse Forum (and stay away from Yahoo! News in all forms) until I finish the book.

A French newspaper published the fates of particular characters. Granted, that paragraph was published upside down so people don't have to read it if they don't want to.

I still would've been screwed; I can read upside-down.

Siriusly, is it THAT important to publish the ending? What happened to just reviewing it without revealing anything important?

Well I've seen the PICS of the book 4 days ago(the whole entire book), and there are 2 versions.

So stuff is flying around here and there, no one is sure which is the truth.

Don't be worried, fakes are flying around everywhere. Even the ones I saw, I don't know what to believe anymore, can't wait until tonight.

the worst thing happened to me today!!!!!
i was going on youtube, and i was watching one of the top viewed videos or whatever, and this person put a comment that was a LIST OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE SEVENTH BOOK. i didnt really know what i was reading until i read it, but it was too late. the seventh book is ruined completely for me. they even put the last sentence of the book in all capital letters.

i reported that comment as spam, but i squinched my eyes so i wouldnt ruin it.
also, i reported that person.

I reserved a copy at my Barnes and Noble here. I'll be there as soon as the store opens tomorrow at 9am and finish reading it in about 6 hours. That's how long the last one took me, but I might be in an even bigger rush this time. I refuse to flip to the end to see what happens!

im going tonite to the best place that noone thinks about. Thats what i did last time the book came out. I went at 12 am to the airport bookstore.... NO LINES. take my advice go to the airport and get it..