Hard To Believe This Was Once Considered Appropriate Advertising

1. [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
  3. Lol the last one is kind of cool, but the first two make me want to strangle the person(s) who made them.
  4. Ack! Have you watched Mad Men, right up this alley.
  5. I don't think the first one is any worse than the current VS ads :whistle:...

The first time I saw this model on tv I was like "OMG! Is she 13?!" I remember thinking that about Adriana Lima too 10 years ago, but she really WAS like 14 when she started modeling for VS :s...

Some of the other ones are really offensive though, like the 2nd one! OMG :cursing:
  6. Unreal.

That one about the flooring "Laid by the best" is just too funny... who'd a thought!?
  7. Yowza. I remember seeing other ads that were similar to all of these. And nobody thought twice really.
  8. Ah the good old days

Seriously, so happy times have changed :yes: (although the Laid by the Best ad is cool)
  9. OMG. No wonder I am so screwed up. I probably saw all this when I was a baby. Think I'll call for some flooring then go smoke a camel.
  10. Yikes...!
  11. lol Florasun

Not liking the first two ads but the "Laid .." one is very funny! Who would have thought? :roflmfao:
  12. I remember when Miranda Kerr (above) won the Dolly model comp - they photographed her in some suggestive poses for her first shoot and there was this big hoo-ha about it because she was actually 13 years old. Now you see much worse - her poses weren't suggestive in comparison to some of the stuff you see today!

And :wtf: at the first one - that's unbelievable! LOL at DJ Flooring of course... was that deliberate?!
  13. :roflmfao: Laid by the best
  14. More Doctors smoke Camels than any other brand....HA HA HA HA HA