Happy VDAY!! Show us your vuitton gift!!!

1. Fabulous

2. WOW ! Congrats again

3. :hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

4. Beautiful congrats

5. My hubby took me to LV store last Sunday and got me an Emilie wallet in rouge. Totally unexpected! Not due for my next LV til Christmas. Finally got a wallet in my collection! :smile:

6. I got the Vernis Rayures Wilshire in Amarante, Sarah Wallet and Mirror all in Amarante. Lvoe lvoe lvoe!!!! (the red mirror was bought 2 wks ago)

image-1499369292.png
  7. Thank you!!

Aww you're so sweet. Thank you!

8. I got a Totally Pm in Damir Azur yesterday from my DH. :p

We both went to the LV store to buy each other our LV presents. :biggrin: I got him a pair of loafer in return.

LV 009.jpg
  9. :drool::drool::drool: very lovely! :smile: congrats.

10. Thanks a lot !!
    I took them out to dinner tonight... I kept wiping down the amarante alma every few minutes :smile:

11. I previously revealed my pre-valentines day gift from hubby but I woke up to another small surprise yesterday morning which had me estatic :biggrin:

First gift was the Verona GM
    Second is the Pomme Key Case...Loooooove this key case:graucho:

Verona4.JPG key case.JPG
  12. j.e.a.l.o.u.s. :p
    i love this version of the sarah! soooo cool:heart:

13. Mine from my DH :love:

[​IMG]

14. :smile: Mine from my hubby! My new Galliera PM! Soo excited!

$(KGrHqZ,!l4E64SFJTLuBPLqLTGuV!~~60_12.jpg
  15. Hey y'all! I'm new, so I can't start a new thread, but I was curious if anyone had a LV mini HL? It's it the baby Speedy. :smile:

I have a Speedy, papillon, mini pochette and wallet, not to mention the beautiful limited edition zippy coin purse I ordered for myself. :smile:

I was just looking for a smaller bag to take for quick errands. I try using clutches and I tend to put them down all the time and thought the handles would eliminate that. The stinger is that it's $500- nearly as much as my Speedy! Is it really worth it?