Happy Valentines!!! Instant cl reveal

Gorgeous!!!

they look perfect. Tiny gap. Does it have an elastic strap in the heel?

keep them. They can b bedroom heels!!! I see with black back seam sheer hose N a garter ! Or wear to dinner, low key places so u aren't worrying over them all night or others trying to sabotage u.

Thanks, Beagly! I really appreciate you stopping by and your comments! I love them, but I don't know if I should keep them.

R u kidding me!! Heck yes you should keep them...they look amazing!! You're a very lucky girl. I just said to my DH "ohh....someone's husband came home with a v day present loubies...where's mine ?!??!"

Great surprise!!

Love them on you!!! Those are one of my fav loubies this season and I'm not even really a pigalle fan (shame on me, I know!!! They just don't look right on me) They are just an absolutely gorgeous shoe, especially beautiful on you! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

I think you should keep them and just take care of them. You already said you liked them. As a DH myself, I would be less than happy if my wife returned my gift unless it was obviously the wrong fit or something. He put a bit of thought and effort into these, if you return them it might be back to Godiva next year, lol.

I think you should keep them and just take care of them. You already said you liked them. As a DH myself, I would be less than happy if my wife returned my gift unless it was obviously the wrong fit or something. He put a bit of thought and effort into these, if you return them it might be back to Godiva next year, lol.

:roflmfao::lol: This comment is so rich!!! I love it so much. Thank you for this because I am DYING at the Godiva bit! He's a little concerned about the mesh too, though, so it's not a one way street, although I think he got over that really quick when he saw me in them. :graucho: I really believe I am worrying over nothing. I just want to make sure that I won't have any problems with it, you know? I am head over heels in love with them and I am so happy that he surprised me with these sexy, gorgeous beauties! Thank you so much again. ;)

congrats! they look great on you

Shut the butt!!!! Woot woot!! Congrats. Great hubby

You look great in them! Comfy huh? They are amazing to me. So much more comfy then a new patent. Shoes get wear clans tear just be careful. They are a great price and perfect for some strassing if you want to do it. YOU have to love them.

I'm always thinking of worst case scenarios when it comes to scuffed shoes.... Maybe you can eventually strass them if they do get worn down? I also think there is a difference with the different materials and the "lack of support" you feel with the mesh. Definitely try them on carpet and see if you can get used to them. They look too good on you to pass up easily!

You wear these really well, congrats :biggrin:

I think they look great on you! Congratulations and happy valentines day :biggrin:

I hope to see if you keep them or not, but I like them :P

Thank you all for the gorgeous comments!! Really sweet of y'all to let me know your thoughts about the shoes and my concerns. I truly appreciate it and I hope every last one of y'all are or will have a very Happy Valentine's Day today! I can't wait to see the Valentines goodies. :P

This are very classic, congrats. Kudos to DH!

They look beautiful on you!!! How nice of your DH!

Gorgeous! They look great on you!

R u kidding me!! Heck yes you should keep them...they look amazing!! You're a very lucky girl. I just said to my DH "ohh....someone's husband came home with a v day present loubies...where's mine ?!??!"

Great surprise!!

Congrats to you for two things...absolutely lovely shoes and a great DH!!

Happy Valentines!:smile:

Gorgeous!!!

they look perfect. Tiny gap. Does it have an elastic strap in the heel?

keep them. They can b bedroom heels!!! I see with black back seam sheer hose N a garter ! Or wear to dinner, low key places so u aren't worrying over them all night or others trying to sabotage u.

LOL, thank you all! I'm am very happy to share this with you all. They are very sexy to me, and I used to be against everything Pigalle because it wasn't high enough for me and it didn't have a platform, but now, I am wondering seriously, why have I waited so long to fall in love with Pigalle? Yes, it does have the straps in the back for the heels of your feet, i'm guessing that's what it is for? JessieG hopefully, your DH will surprise you as well with a pair. Be warned beforehand.........It's a TRUE addiction! I love my DH so much! He is a very rare breed, for sure :graucho:!

Love them on you!!! Those are one of my fav loubies this season and I'm not even really a pigalle fan (shame on me, I know!!! They just don't look right on me) They are just an absolutely gorgeous shoe, especially beautiful on you! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Lovely!! and gorgeous modeling pics

Thanks, sweeties! I really do appreciate the sweet words. Jess, I wasn't one either, until I got my first pair and the fit was phenomenal, the look was so sexy, and dare I say it, it was the most comfortable CL I have ever owned! I truly appreciate your compliment, because I also felt like the Pigalle didn't look good on me, either, and for you to say that it is beautiful on me, really makes me feel great!! Thank you all so much for this. Happy Valentine's Day to all of y'all, and I hope that Cupid (DH) is really good to you all, too. :love: