Happy Valentines Day to all you lovely ladies

1. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2. Thanks dear, same to you and to Karen, which shoes will she wear today?
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! Yes, what shoes will your DW be wearing? :graucho:
  4. Same to you.... great questions but better yet what shoes will she be RECEIVING lol
  5. I'm not sure she has decided yet but I think it's between the Alaia ankle boots or the Lady Gres.

I bought her a pair of Roland Cartier Black Suede Boots on eBay today but she does'nt know that yet. Hopefully, they will arrive by Saturday. I think I got a good deal. What do you think?

6. I bought her the Azzedine Alaia Ankle Boots for today. However, I could not wait to give them to her so she got them a week early.

As I mentioned in this thread I have just got her a pair of Black Suede Roland Cartier high boots as well.
    Alaia Boots 2.JPG
  7. What a fun and generous DH you are! I hope everyone has a great day--full of friendship and love!!

8. Thank you, panrixx...
    :heart: Happy Valentine's Day all around! :heart:
  9. You are such a sweet DH! You obviously like your wife to be dressed in beautiful shoes.
  10. Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!​

Brian killer boots! I'm sure that your wife will love them.
  11. Happy Valentine's Day!
  12. Happy V-day!!!!
  13. Thanks and Happy Valentines to you and karen as well! You are a dear sweet man! We love having you as a part of the PF family!!!
  14. :shame: Thanks. You have all made me feel most welcome and I really appreciate it :flowers:
  15. Happy Vday to you and your lucky wife!! You are great to have around the forum..I enjoy your posts. :yes: