Happy V-Day to me from Chanel! I got the call for the 2.55 dark red metallic! YAHOO!

1. Happy Valentine's Day everyone, and especially to meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! LOL! I literally just got the call that the 2.55 Dark Red Metallic in my all-time favorite size, the "225", just arrived and now it is heading its way towards me! :woohoo::party::happydance:

Too bad it won't arrive until the middle of next week (w/Monday being a holiday and all), but whatever, it's coming and that's what counts!!!!! :p

I will definitely post pics when it arrives!

2. Congrats!!

3. Congrats to you! I'm still waiting for my call...:whistle:

4. Hi Shopping 247, Congratz!
    I also got the call for 2.55 metallic dark red in size 225 today. I already gave them my CC info, and expect it to arrive some time next week. :shame:
    I am kinda nervous and in a big dilemma now. :push: Initially, I thought to myself that I might pass this metallic dark red if I couldn't get it in smaller sizes 225/226, and planned to wait for the non-metallic ones coming in pre-fall collection. Now I got the call and its my favorite size (2.55) for this color... :s hmmm, I don't know what to choose now...should I wait for the prefall non-metallic lambskin red flap, or get the metallic red 2.55 now???? (I personally prefer 2.55 to classic flap, but non-metallic red to metallic red....it's a really tough choice for me :push::push::push:smile:

5. congratulations! It's a great Valentine's Day for you! Hooray!! Post pix when you get your beauty.

6. woo~hoo! *shopping* & *fice* ~ we will be dk red met 225 triplets !!! :party: ~ hope you have had a fab V~Day! :heart:

7. Congrats!!!!

8. YAY!!!:yahoo:

9. thanks south, gators, alaska, and mon!!

Congrats on getting the call too!!! Hey, and I totally understand about getting/not getting this bag knowing that there will be the lambskin for pre-fall. What's the deal breaker for me is the HW - Gold vs Plat. Ruthenium. I personally loooooove the gold/red combo vs the idea of the platinum/red combo. It's something different, KWIM? Of course, if the red is different enough for the pre-fall bags to come, I might get that too! hah hah hah That's what I am telling myself regarding the purple one too. :whistle: Me so bad! LOL

Indeed, it IS a great Valentine's Day for me. Now if only I can get DB to help pay for this one... :graucho: Will post pics once it arrives!

Thanks darling! I hope you had a fab V-day too!

10. " Congrats on getting the call too!!! Hey, and I totally understand about getting/not getting this bag knowing that there will be the lambskin for pre-fall. What's the deal breaker for me is the HW - Gold vs Plat. Ruthenium. I personally loooooove the gold/red combo vs the idea of the platinum/red combo. It's something different, KWIM? Of course, if the red is different enough for the pre-fall bags to come, I might get that too! hah hah hah That's what I am telling myself regarding the purple one too. :whistle: Me so bad! LOL "

Yea, same here, I also prefer the gold/red combo vs. the silver/red combo. Especially the gold hardware on this metallic red reissue... I think this gold color perfectly match this dark red color. :tup:

11. Congratulations! Happy Valentine's Day! :smile:

12. You definately had a Happy V-Day!! Congrats!!

13. Congrats...can't wait to see pics!

14. Congrats!

15. Yay!!!