happy things

1. i know we've done threads like this before, but i really need some cheering up. :smile: so....funny stories, jokes, happy things that happened to you today, anything please. :flowers:

2. **HUGS TO YOU**

No funny stories today, I'm feeling quite nervous about stuff going on in my life as well!!
    One day at a time girl....

3. Aww **hugs**
    This picture always makes me happy:
    [​IMG]

4. Cute Overload! :smile: check the bunnies. :smile:

5. Go read the worst gifts ever thread, that had me rolling on the floor...It is just too funny!!
    Hope your day gets better!!

6. Ilzabet, here is a funny for you.....

TWO GUYS AT HOME DEPOT LOOKING FOR THEIR WIVES
    >
    > Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around Home Depot
    > when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm
    > looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was
    > going." The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my
    > wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."
    >
    > The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife
    > look like? The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair,
    > blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts. What
    > does your wife look like?" The old guy says, "Doesn't matter --- let's look
    > for yours
    >

7. my mother sent me this a couple of days ago..

8. :biggrin: thanks everyone! (and how did i forget about cuteoverload? :noggin:)

between this, the reno 911 movie, and dinner out with girlfriends...i'm feeling much better.