happy that I got a damier speedy

1. First day I took my damier speedy to work. And I've accidentally poured hot coffee all over it(included the handles)..:crybaby: oh mine~~~poor baby! Lucky, it's a damier piece, so i just wiped it clean with tissues~ If it's a mono speedy, it would have been ruined..Now my favorite bag smells delicious~:love: I'm so glad I made a right decision picked damier speedy over mono speedy. Thanks for reading this little story of mine.. :shame:

2. Congrats on your Speedy... and your avatar is too cute.

3. :wtf: I feel so sorry that you accidentally poured hot coffee to your damier speedy. But I feel happy for you as well that you made the right decision:sweatdrop:

4. That's the wonderful thing about damier. I don't have to be as careful with it and it will still be beautiful............ You made a great choice.

5. Yikes.....that is the great thing about Damier...indestructible LOL

6. congrats I need to get me something damier as well...

7. omg wow ur making me want damier even more!!!!!

8. Oh that is the great thing about the damier & no worries about the vachetta!

9. Same here!!

10. :roflmfao:

11. Congrat's on the new bag.

12. Congrats and yummmm @ how your bag smells!

13. Congrats on your bag- I need to save up some money for the damier speedy too

14. Congrats on your speedy!! I love mine- damier is soooo yummy IRL!

15. Congrats on your speedy! I can't make up my mind between a damier speedy and a monogram speedy.