Happy Thanksgving To All Of My Tpf Turkeys

1. Just want to wish every one a HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours. May God Bless each and every one. I know most of us would love to have a big new GORGEOUS bag to chew on rather than a turkey :lol: lol!!!
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING my TPF buddies :flowers:

2. how sweet - happy turkey day to you too! i hope everyone who celebrates has a happy and healthy one! :drinkup:

3. Happy Turkey Day everyone!! You're absolutely right, nutz - GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE BEEEEEBAGS!!!!! :flowers:

4. Happy Thanksgiving to you all in the US from over here in the UK! I just loved your message, nutz4purses, about having a lovely new bag to chew on instead of a turkey. My DH is still smiling at the thought. Unfortunately for him, I chew on far too many!

Very best wishes.

5. happy thanksgiving to everyone in the US [=
    im in canada and i had thanksgiving like a months ago!

6. aaaah, thank you. happy thanksgiving to you and everyone else. let's give thanks for all the bbags we have and all those still to come.

7. I love that you called is Turkeys : ) Have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving yourself!

I wish you well,

Bridget

8. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you also! I just realized It was a year ago yesterday that I registered on TPF. It was really on Thanksgiving evening after everyone left that I really started getting into this site. I'm thankful for TPF and all the wonderful members!

9. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you PFers! Have a happy, healthy holiday and enjoy yourselves:welcome: (that smiley looks like a little pilgrim guy!)

10. Happy Thanksgiving all and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I would very happily hand over my turkey for a new B bag that's for sure:upsidedown:

11. Yay! Happy Turkey Day.....:party:

12. Happy turkeyday to everone out there....and happy shopping,
    let`s get the economy rolling again and please go shopping for your Balenciagas,.

Remember in 2 weeks the new Bags are coming out, I am gona shop til I drop!!:p

13. OH Happy Turkey day! I love this place and hope everyone has something to be thankful for...;)

14. Happy Turkey day everyone! Gobble gobble. Can't wait to PIG OUTTTTTTTT!

15. happy thanksgiving!! :smile: