Happy Thanksgiving! What bbag are you bringing to dinner?

1. You all are so fun to hang out with - I am thankful for all of you! :yes: We're going to Grandma's for dinner, and I'm bringing my MARRON bag - there is no way I am leaving home without a bbag!!!:wtf:
  2. I'm going to be at home so I will have all my Bbags here! LOL
  3. Im still wishing I had a bbag to take to Thanksgiving dinner:sad:
  4. ally, beautiful bag! zac, maybe you can have a bbag ORGY!!!!:wtf::roflmfao:

i'll be toting the 03 blue weekender since i'm the one bringing the turkey so i'm gonna have to throw her in something comfortable for her to sleep in before the poor thing is on the table:roflmfao:
  5. don't worry, girl, yours is here somewhere;)we just have to find her:graucho:
  6. Wow!:nuts: Another use for the weekender!! She'll never wanna come out of the bag!!!
  7. :roflmfao: ...she'll have to! no carving instruments or the like near my baby!!!!:roflmfao:
  9. taking my olive green messenger. putting my bacardi 151 in there.
  10. I think the sapin Work will be coming out for Thanksgiving...her contribution to dinner will be two bottles of wine. :yes:
  11. rouge vif city :nuts:
  12. happy thanksgiving to u ladies too :smile:
  13. Happy Turkey Day (or in my case...TOFUrkey Day) all!!

I'm sizing down for the day and bringing my 04 Red First...love it!
  14. LOL...love it! On second thought, instead of my 04 Red First, maybe I should bring my 06 Sapin Work...might need the space for my bottles too!! Good call!!
  15. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :flowers:

pretty sure Griege First is going to dinner!