Happy New Year Everyone

1. Happy New Year to you all,love Aine. Would love to know when it will be New Year for some of you with time difference...Texas,Singapore etc
  2. Happy New Year to you too. Are you going anywhere? I have two parties to attend and have upset both people by not being there for the whole time but I thought it would be a better solution than letting someone down completely :smile: Have a good evening whatever you are doing.

3. Three small children so staying in...nice meal,kids in bed and no work tomorrow.....:yahoo:
  4. Happy New Year to you too!!! I think that I am about 5 hours behind you ladies across the pond! We are maybe going to some friends tonight if my stuffiness and headache go away! I hope everyone has a great evening and be careful!!
    Love to all and xxxx
  5. Have a lovely restful evening :smile:
  6. Happy New Year everyone. I wish you all health, happiness and lots of Mulberry. I'm staying in tonight (not really a party person) with Mr GiW. We're going to watch Jools Holland and drink copious amounts of wine.
  7. Yep add me to the list of 'stayers in'....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!! :drinks:
  8. Going out for curry then staying in!!!!

9. Happy New Year to you all - may 2008 be full of Mulberry! :yes:

We're getting together at our house with my BF and her husband, so 4 very excited kids, coq au vin (DH is a whizz in the kitchen :tup:) games and fireworks for us.

I hope you all have a great time, whatever you're doing. Lol SJ :party::party::party::party::party:
  10. Staying in,have raided M+S FOR LOADS OF GOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmm!!!! So quiet night with crap films and lots of yummy grub!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!
  11. Happy New Year to you all - Trying to get the kids into bed so I can get started on some pink champagne :flowers:

Why is t.v always crap on new years eve !!!
  12. Happy new year to all
    Also staying in teetotal so soft drinks and TV
  13. Modification to my plans. I think I will stay in with headache meds and knock out cough meds!!! In the US, we call it NyQuil!! What a bore I am!!
  14. Oh,honey hope the meds work and you don't feel crap for too long,and yes I've heard of Niquil through a comedian called Dennis Leary,apparently its like our Night Nurse,they should just call it **** tasting knockout juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Mmmmmm,Andy is watching The Worlds Strongest Man!!! I mean really,I know tv is historically always bad on New Years,but what the f*ck is all that about?????:cursing: