***Happy New Year Choo Ladies***

1. Started writing this, then the doorbell rang. NAP delivery, hurrah, new year's eve saved (I'll post later). We were supposed to spend New Year with friends, but instead we spend it en famille, famille consisting of two kids with ear infection, one adult with cold, the other dead tired since waking up 5 am with kids. But anyway, this is what I really want to say:

:ty:For beeing so funny, friendly, welcoming, helpful! Love you all:heart:. I also want to thank you for beeing great role models, elegant, grown up women who make an effort (not so common where I come from). :woohoo::woohoo:Looking forward to all your posts in 2008!!:woohoo::woohoo:

:party: Happy new year 2008:party:
  2. Happy New Year!
  3. Polaremil - What a kind post! Hope your family gets better quickly. The tPF has been a great vehicle for "meeting" people who share the obsession. It is wonderful how people can come together from all over the world. Different cultures, values, religions...we come together. Things that divide people, we put aside to realize how much we truly have in common. This I greatly value. Have a Happy and Peaceful 2008!
  4. Wishing everyone a new year full of health and happiness!

5. What a nice post. Hope everyone gets well soon.

6. Thank you Polaremil! Happy New Year to you too! I hope your family has a speedy recovery....being sick is the worst, especially for kids.

But on a lighter note you received a package?? Do tell! :woohoo:
  7. Cheers!:drinkup:
  8. Well, it's time for me to take my bottle of Prosecco and head out for a night on the town.

It has been a very fun end of the year spent swapping handbag lust and stories with all of the Choo's. I might float in and out of other subforums on TPF, but the Choo forum is always the place for laughs and true devotion to great handbag design. I can't wait to see what 2008 will bring. :drinkup:

Polaremil, you should be ringing in the new year shortly too, and I hope everyone will feel better soon.

Happy New Years to you all!! :party:
  9. :balloon:happy and a healthy new year to all the choo girls!!!!:balloon:

polaremil--so very sweet of you to start the thread. :girlsigh:i sure hope everyone is feeling better very soon!:flowers:

me? headed out with bf for a nice dinner.....then we'll be home before the DDs get on the road....watch a movie and then the ball drop and call it a year! ha!
    exciting, aren't we?:p
  10. Sounds like the perfect way to spend the evening (if I can stay awake long enough to see the ball drop :sleepy:)

To all you Fellow Choo Lovers/Friends,

I feel so lucky to have gotten to know so many Wonderful & Amazing Ladies :yahoo:

Have a Truly Happy & Safe New Years and will look forward to more fun in 2008 :party:

11. Happy New Year to all! Best wishes for 2008... also hopes for great new additions to our collections :smile:

my NYE plans? rocking out playing Guitar Hero and Rock Band on XBox360 with DH. I'm as big as a blimp and not about to go about town.