Happy Mother's Day...Anyone Get Any LV?

It's my first posting in this terrific forum! Reading previous msg made me want to join the club:yes:, so here I go....Tomorrow (or better: in a few hours) we will be leaving for Paris and a visit to the LV main store is ofcourse on my to do-list :graucho: ...I would like to buy a bag that is suitable for weddings/parties. What bag in yr opinion matches colorfull/pastel dresses as well as a simple black dress??? I now really regret not having bought the mirroir pochette silver a few months ago and am now indecisive about the mc shirley....Black or white??? Or any other suggestions? Advice needed :biggrin:

Well I am not a mom to a human baby, but my pug Clara is a baby to me! She did not make it to LV but I may go there with her tomorrow for some mother daughter shopping! Happy Mother's Day to everyone, enjoy your day~

dsc0356lp7.jpg

There's my mom and her Polka Dot Bowly :smile:
& Me and my Speedy haha.

Too cute.
That was before we left for lunch.

Well... I only have furbabies but I bought myself 2 LV items (from reputable eBay sellers)!

1. Suhali in Plum (the doctor bag) totally blanking on the actual, oh so French name...:shame:
2. And I have wanted one for so long... a Murakami Panda coin! YAY!

Sssshhhh... don't tell DH!

Posting pix of my mommy's day present. LV Bubble Earrings. My hubby surprised me always thought they were cute but never told him about them--he researched on his own. I was disappointed that the SA crammed them into the small little pouch but he said our reg. wasn't in the day he bought them.

Attachments

• bubble earrings.jpg
    bubble earrings.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 32
My "child" is my cocker spaniel who unfortunately had an accident in the house while I was out with my mother! That was my mother's day present I guess! LOL!!

Congrats to all of you deserving moms who got wonderful presents!

Lolly - you & your Mom are adorable!! Great pic!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms and moms to be. I was visiting my LV counter on Thursday and saw a man buying a Manhattan pm for his wife! I couldn't help but comment on how he had great taste and his wife will love it! He was so excited and pleased as the SA was ringing it up. How cute is that! Could that lucky lady be one of us TPFers?
I wish my DH would suprise me with a LV.
I did buy a MC white NOE, damier koala wallet, and a black MC cozy purse for myself. One from each of my kids:graucho: