Happy Friday the 13th

1. So today is Friday the 13th, what are your plans for the day?

Are you superstitious? Have you thought about changing any plans because of the date?

2. No but I totally didn't realize it! Hope we all have a good day!

3. Didn't realize this was THE DAY! Felt like yesterday was with the awful thing that happened to me. Luckily, though, it had a happy ending. One of my dogs escaped from the house and took off at what seemed 100 mph down our country road. I chased him, but he ignored me. A very kind stranger, an angel, stopped to help me and corralled him into her mini-van. And here she was, a complete unknown person to me with her two year old son in the back seat. She is a saint!

So, anyway, after that experience yesterday, nothing that happens today could top the scariness of my dog running off.

4. I'm not superstitious at all. Plans for the day? Let's see. My husband got up early and got to the mall 2 hours before it opened to wait in line to get on the list for pre-orders for the new Nintendo Wii that comes out next month. He was #3! And later, our daughter is dragging us out to see The Grudge 2. She's a huge fan and has been looking forward to this day for months now. Oh joy.

Anyone else got plans for the day?

5. I'm not superstitious - if anything 13 is more of a lucky number for me. No big plans for the day - just work and then the gym after work. Might go out later tonight but so far nothing planned...

6. Not superstitious at all... I've never had anything bad happen on a Friday the 13th... not yet, anyway.

7. :yes: same here!!!:yes:

8. :yes: I didn't know either, but don't really care when I do know.

9. I sat in all day and slept i have this really bad cold. It sucks.

10. Sorry about your cold...I have being sick...well who doesn't

Hope you're feeling better soon.

11. A lovely girl from my Lit. class got married today :o) her and her (now) hubby are "different" like that. Cute they are, indeed!

The weather here is pretty cold... and it sucks... but oh well, I'll live. Only 11 minutes left of Friday the 13th :o)

12. I think it's a LUCKY DAY. Or I at least try to think so. It actually was a really great day overall so I guess my positive vibes worked!

13. i went to see the grudge 2 with friends...it was so scary!!!! i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight :shocked: