Happy Early New Year!!!

1. Seeing that I most likely won't be able to log on for the rest of the weekend, I just want to wish all of the nice and fabulous people at the H forum a great and awesome New Year! May your upcoming year be filled with joy and lots of Hermes dream bags!!!

2. ^ Same to you, Kou. :heart:

Happy New Year to everyone here too. :drinks: :party:
  3. Happy new year to you, Kou! Here's :drinkup: to tons of orange boxes in the new year!!
  4. Happy New Year to All the Ladies and Gentlemen here!

To 2007 and lots of fun for us all in the World of Hermes and Friendship!

:drinkup: :party: :drinkup:
  5. Happy New Year ( in pink for Kou!) to all of you!!! Thanks for all the fun and knowledge (and enabling !) you've given me during this year! :heart:
  6. Happy New Year!!!! :drinkup: Here's to all the new friends I met this year and may 2007 bring lots of orange boxes for everyone!!!
  7. Happy & Healthy New Year!! May your Closets be Filled With Orange!!
    :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
  8. Happy New Year to you and all my Hermes friends! I wish everyone lots of orange boxes in the new year!
  9. Happy New Year to you as well Kou! Hope it will be a fuschia-filled year for you!
  10. Happy NewYear Kou.. :flowers:Happy new year to all of you Hermes lovers :heart:
  11. Happy New Year to you and to all fellow Hermès fans.

12. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I wish you all the best of the best for 2007!!!
  13. :heart: :yahoo: HaPPy "HERMES" New Year to Everyone here!:heart: :yahoo:

and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your FAMILIES!

14. Happy New year to all
  15. Great Idea Kou, Happy New Year to you too!:yahoo:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!! I hope all the ladies and gentlemen on this thread will have a year filled with wonderfull Hermes goodies!:balloon: :drinkup: