(happy dance) Went to pick up my wish bracelet from customs office this morning

1. I got a call from the German customs office that my bracelet is back from LV and is indeed an original item. (Now if they will just hurry up & give me back my luggage tag!)

The customs office apologized for saying it was fake before. Since I never dealt w/ LV directly, that's probably the best I can hope for. Oh well.

So I went to pick it up about 2 hrs ago, and have been scratching my head since, lol. How the heck do you open the clasp? I feel so silly because after waiting for it all this time, I still can't wear it, lol.

Help!

2. lol, I'm glad you have your bracelet. i hope you can open it soon.

3. Yay! Finally you got it back.:yahoo: And sorry I'm of no help on how to open it! :shame:

4. Yay Congrats!
    Sorry i have no idea how to open it!

5. yay congrats! :smile:

6. I'm very happy for you, show us pics !!!

7. Good Lord, I'm glad your terrible ordeal is over with German customs. Reading all about your problems there makes me glad I am where I am !!!

8. Lol I'm soo glad that you finally have your bracelet but I'm sorry I don't know how to open it either..just wanted to say CONGRATS

9. Yahoo! I am so happy for you! I was just thinking about you last night!

The clasp pulls up and to the left, it's kinda on a 'hinge' look for a tiny lip on the edge of the fleur on the 'tail' side and lift there...hth

10. YAY I am glad you FINALLY got it.

11. It's good to hear that you've got it finally - although it would have been better if they would let go of your luggage tag too !

12. Congrat!!! yeah yeah can't wait to see the pic!!!

13. :yahoo:pleased you got it sorted, german customs owe you a big apology

14. I'm so glad everything worked out!! Enjoy your bracelet!!

15. Hooray for a Happy ending!!