***Happy Dance*** I got my Carly, I got my Carly

1. Oh ya!!! She just arrived!!! :yahoo: She is pre-loved and in EXCELLENT condition! I cleaned her up a little with a baby wipe and she is doing great! There are a few wear marks on the top, but it actually gives her a little character. It helps that she is used, because for me, it is very hard to use a new bag. I have a strong desire to keep them PERFECT! :heart::heart: I don't want to pay a ton for a bag and not feel free to use it. So I am Super excited!! Here are a couple pictures of my daughter modeling it as only a 2 year old can. Please excuse the wet messy hair, she just got out of the bath.

2. She's gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!! Love your little model!!! She could fit inside that thing! You won't be disappointed w/ this bag. Carly rocks!
  3. Oh she's a keeper!!! Is that Saddle? I love that! :smile:

And your little one is too cute too!! :smile:
  4. Congrats, your daughter is adorable! I love the bag.
  5. :yahoo:Thats great! Looks like your little one is already enjoying it!
  6. congrats!!! :tup: Another Carly lover.. yay!! :yahoo:
  7. Congrats! Beautiful bag - love that color combo!! And beautiful child model!
  8. Beautiful! Congrats:tup:
  9. Gorgeous! Congratulations!
  10. Congrats! The bag is beautiful and so is your daughter!!
  11. Enjoy your bag!!! You will definately love it.

P.S. You know...that addiction to COACH can never start to early...ya better watch out!!! LOL
  12. a couple of cuties you got there!!
    and the carly is awesome...i love mine!
  13. Thanks girls! I have to say, baby wipes sure do the trick! Not that the bag was very dirty, but where it was, the baby wipes cleaned her up good as new! AWESOME!!! I took her out today and really loved how she hung. She felt very comfortable on my shoulder. If it were not for my HUGE heavy winter jacket I just know she would have stayed on my shoulder well. I am in LOVE!:love:
  14. Yeah, another Carly Club member!!! I love my Carly!!!

My 3YO loves to model my Coach bags, too. Isn't it adorable?!
  15. Congrats! She looks like she could fit in the bag!