Jimmy Choo Happy "CHOO" Valentine's Day to me.......

JARMOM - I'm new to the Choo forum and just rec'd. my navy patent drummed Ramona and I am in love! Unfortunately, mine was not a gift from DH - just chocolates there! Enjoy yours - it is so drool worthy! This Choo thing could be a slippery slope!!!

oops - not patent! I think the snow in CT is clouding my brain!!! Just navy drummed leather - almost has a sparkle to it???? It is so lovely. I love the way the lining is trimmed with the violet ribbon - the inside needs to be as pretty as the outside! I do not know how to post photos - I try and it tells me they are too big???? Would love to if I knew how. Thanks so much for the welcome. I did some lurking here before I ordered it. A very informative group! Thanks again.....:smile:

Yes I know...I love the little bit of sparkle that it has...it is a fantastic bag. :yahoo:

oops - not patent! I think the snow in CT is clouding my brain!!! Just navy drummed leather - almost has a sparkle to it???? It is so lovely. I love the way the lining is trimmed with the violet ribbon - the inside needs to be as pretty as the outside! I do not know how to post photos - I try and it tells me they are too big???? Would love to if I knew how. Thanks so much for the welcome. I did some lurking here before I ordered it. A very informative group! Thanks again.....:smile: