Happy Birthday Jag!! We Love You!!!

1. :nuts: I'll be the first one to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the most sweetest gals and mods here on the PF:love: I hope today brings special memories and lots of hugs, to a true sweetheart of a girl and dear friend! Have the best day ever!!!:yahoo:
    LOVE YA JILLYBEAN!:kiss: ,
    :heart: MFT!!

2. :yahoo: :wlae: :winkiss: HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my love!!!!!!:drinkup::party::drinks:

3. Happy Birthday!

4. Happy Happy Birthday! :yahoo:
    **channeling Ren and Stimpy**
    Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Jag Jag
    :party:

5. Happy Birthday, jag! Are you going to Somerset to celebrate?

6. OMG, happy birthday! :yahoo: :wlae: :beach: :cutesy: :happydance: :party: :yahoo:

Hope you have a great day!

7. Happy Birthday Jag!!!!! Thanks for being the sweetest, most thoughtful pfer I know. You were there for me when I needed it the most! Thanks sweetie! *hugs*!

8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAG!!!!!! May your upcoming year be filled with lots of joy, good tidings, success, love, good luck, and of course ... TONS OF HERMES BAGS~~~:yahoo: :party: :drinks: :drinkup:

9. Happy birthday Jag!!!! May your birthday presents come in orange boxes....I didn't realize you were an August girl as well! Not only do our little guys share a month, but so do we! I hope that you get to come out east and that we can all meet up!

10. [​IMG]Happy [​IMG]Birthday [​IMG] Jag!! [​IMG]

11. Happy bday to one of the coolest ladies on this board!

12. happy b-day! hope you have a wonderful day!!

[​IMG]

13. Happy Birthday - hope you are having a good one!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

14. Happy Birthday, Jag!!!!

15. happy bday Jag.. may you have many more wonderful bday's to come... have fun!!!!!!!