Happy Almost Chanukah to All You Fabulous tPFers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Tonite's the first nite and my kids are jumping out of their skins to find out what we got them!! My house will be smelling like frying latkes in no time!! Happy Happy to all!!!

[​IMG]:heart::heart::heart::woohoo:

2. chag sameach to you!!!

i am DEFINTIELY miss my mom at this time, she makes the best latkes...and brisket and kishke and we all sing and light our hannukiot.

3. HAPPY HANNUKAH!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I cant wait for latkes :wlae:

4. Oh latkes-wish I had your husband!

Since we are a halfsie house-we celebrate both-I was just looking for the Chanukah candles.

Happy Chanukah to you too my dear Karen!

5. Happy Hanukkah to everyone!!

No latkes for me until Saturday, but our house is done up -- we have FOUR menorahs!

6. We celebrate both and I am so glad they are spread out this year. We can focus on each one a lot more. My children are so excited (I am too!)

Happy Hanukkah!

7. Happy Hannukah!

*passes out gelt to everyone*

8. Happy Hannukah all (from another halfsie house)!

9. HAPPY HANNUKAH!

cant wait for my latkes!

10. Yes we are a halfsies house too!
    Our big Chanukah party is also on Saturday, but my daughter and I spent last weekend trying out several different recipes for latkes so we could make the best! (It is my first time hosting Chanukah)
    HAPPY CHANUKAH to all!!!

11. I made 200 latkes this weekend. I'm not even sure that's going to be enough! LOL

12. Happy Hannukah!
    [​IMG]

from your local crazy gentile,
    "Shoo"!
    :heart:

13. Happy Hanukah! I ate to many latkes last night. Need to go for a jog this morning--but boy were they good!

14. I know how you feel! Hubby makes the best latkes! we didn't even want dinner after we ate them LOL!

15. Happy Chanukah !!!:heart: