Happy 7th Birthday sis! Guess the gift!

1. On Saturday, my little sister turns the big 07. 07 in 07 I just realised!
    Anyhoo, today I went and bought my millenium baby her 7th birthday funpack - so named because I'd never resort to just one present for her. So sticking with the 7 theme, I left my apartment (on 7th floor, at No.7) on the search for 7 gifts (I'd skipped breakfast and lunch at work today, so I was delirious, and high from staring at my computer monitor all day).

A pair of pink and aqua plastic headbands, a Bape Kids box, baby blue singlet/wifebeater, an audiobook of Roald Dahl's 'Matilda' and a mid-size soccerball later, I walked into Vuitton (literally a 3minute walk from my front door) and looked about for a replacement for my sister's MiniHL which died from the dreaded yellowing white multicolore syndrome.

[​IMG]

And I found the perfect thing. Even better, and more 'her' than the MiniHL :yes:

[​IMG]

Hint, the strap did not come with....

Apologies for shoddy photographmanship.

2. OH what is it.

3. [​IMG]

Navy Striped Pochette Plate PM with vachetta shoulder strap.
    The last one in Sydney. Is it correct that Antigua is being discontinued?
    I snapped on the shoulder strap and they really just seem to have been made for each other :okay:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here's a decapitated Mickey necklace that'll be concealed within.
    She'll love the necklace! And she's professed to loving stripes, so I'm certain the Antigua will go down a treat too :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Awww what a nice big sister you are!

5. Brother! :lol:

6. that looks so cool with the shoulder strap!! I also want a big brother!!! already congrats on your sisters b-day!!

7. what a neat idea :yes: best wishes to your baby sister.

8. That's so neat indeed!
    She's lucky to have such a caring big brother, happy birthday to her!

9. Your lil' sis is soooo lucky!!!!!

10. JMZ, will you be my brother! I love the whole package and I share a birthday with your baby sister! December 7 women rock!

11. Sooo cute!!

12. I want you to be my brother ... PLEASE!!! All jokes aside, that was/is so sweet of you and I am glad to see that you love your sister so much, she is very blessed.

13. What a cute idea..... :smile: i'm sure it will be the best gift ever!

14. Where can I get a big brother like you? You've also just made me really like Antigua - I thought I was safe from that one, but looking at your pictures makes them really appeal to me!

15. Awww... you're such a nice sis!