HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! Happy Independence Day!

1. I hope everyone has a great day. Let's not forget what our founding fathers had in mind. Our country is going through a lot of tough times right now and as citizens we will have a lot of tough decisions to make in the next election. If you know anyone who has served or is serving in the armed forces, thank them or their families for their service if you can.

In the words John F. Kennedy:

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty."

And lest we forget: I would also like to send a special thank you to our friends in France. France's King helped us financially with our revolution, at great cost to him personally and to the people of France. [SIZE=-1]

Liberté Egalité Fraternité, VIVE LA FRANCE!

2. WOW, To our USA cousins on behalf of a brit - Happy 4th of July!!
  3. Thanks soooo much!!! Same to you, Roo!!!!:yahoo: And thanks, SammyJoe!!!!
  4. From your European cousin:

:yahoo:Happy 4th of July everybody!! :yahoo:

5. Happy 4th of July from the UK!!!!!
  6. HAPPY 4th of July !!
  7. Happy Independence Day everyone! Enjoy your freedom today ;)
  8. [​IMG]
  9. Ditto! Hope everyone has a good one!
  10. Happy 4th everyone :nuts:
  11. Have a great day. Happy 4th.
  12. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! May our troops and veterans not be forgotten, past and presant, veterans of foreign wars, merchant marines, every last one of them.
  13. Happy 4th, ladies (and gents)!

While I don't support the war, I support the troops and my prayers go out to them and their friends and families. I pray that they come home safe and sound.

My prayers also go out to those who have lost loved ones.

I also pray for the British and Canadian soldiers. May they come home safe and sound.

I pray for those who have lost their loved ones.
  14. Oh, and like Irishgal said, I'd like to thank all the veterans. My prayers are with them.
  15. Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans!!

God bless America