Happiness at last!!!

1. I was really bummed as I had to sell my Saleya mm and Neverfull GM because I have a back problem and they were making things worse. I couldn't stand just watching them sit in my closet so i sold them on eBay...sigh.
    I have been really happy with my mono and epi speedies and really LOVE the epi line so I bought a REd Epi Alma. I got her home though and when I put the stuff I carry everyday in her she didn't close properly. I was so sad.
    As I hadn't used her I was able to return her. I got a Saleya pm and I am so happy!!!
    I hadn't thought of this before but she is about the same size as my epi 30 speedy and easier to get in and out of. She will be great for traveling!
    As my Saleya was a little less expensive I bought the mono zippy coin purse that I had been drooling over.

2. yay congrats! what a good end! I'm very happy for you, saleya is a great bag, enjoy it!!!!

3. Congrats, I love the Saleya!

4. I'm glad that you found something that worked for you. :tup:

I know as much as I drool over stilleto heels, my arches won't allow me to wear them. So I can only look at the Manolos and Jimmy Choos and suchlike.

Sometimes we have to be realistic about what is beautiful for us. And I'm sure that you can find plenty of smaller LV bags that you adore.

5. Yay, congrats .... I'm glad things worked out well for you!

6. Congrats!!! Love the Saleya!

7. congrats !!! :smile:

8. Glad to hear you've found a bag that suits you -- it pays to keep on looking, doesn't it?! And good that there was a little extra in it for you too! Congrats and enjoy!

9. Congrats, I have the MM Saleya I love it.

10. congrats, saleya is very cute!

11. congrats! I love the Saleya PM, it's a great bag!

12. Congrats! I'm glad to see you've finally found a bag that suits you.

13. Congratulations! The Saleya is adorable.

14. Congrats on the Saleya:tup:

15. Congrats.. Love to see pics.. Loads of it.. Ha.. Hope u get better soon..