Hanging Scarf Spinner

1. Hello Everyone,
    If you are looking for something to store your scarves on and you don't want to keep them folded away from your view I have something you may like. I suppose this if for someone who uses their scarves in a more frequent manner.

There is a hanging scarf spinner that will keep your scarves in order with a six-loop spinner. It is $8 and can be hung nicely in your closet.

Maybe one of you will like this.
  2. Thank you! I have been looking for something like this! :biggrin:
  3. You are welcome crochetbella. I thought someone would enjoy the convenience of this at an affordable price.
  4. Has anyone used this 6-loop scarf spinner to store her scarves? If so, please give your opinion and recommendation please.
  5. Great idea!!
  6. Oh... that's just too cool. Thanks kellybag!
  7. I just hang my shawls folded on hangers so I can see them.
  8. thanks Kellybag!

do you think this would be harsh on the mousses? they are more delicate, etc.

I think this is a great idea for scarves you constantly used...and you are past the point of keeping them perfect folded, etc

think I might get it!

also....when I wear a scarf...and I am taking it off....I don't fold up and put back in my scarves...I let it air out a bit.....to get the restaurant smell, etc out of it...but this is great to keep me from having scarves all ove the house hanging over chairs!
  9. I do that as well. I hang my GMs and my 2 all cashmere stoles I have...on wooden nice hangers...so much easier.

the Toile de Hermes i have....I wrapped the hanger in tissue and then hung the Toile up.

I am trying to figure out what to do with my GM mousses...and the mouss stole I have?!?!?1
  10. crap I just filled my cart with $150 worth of hanger stuff.
  11. What a cute idea. :smile: