Hands are sweaty, heart pounding, on my way to LV!

1. Well, I've never been to LV without walking out with something. My hubby needs to go to the Galleria, so I'm going along. He said we should "stop in" and "look" at LV. I just got my Duomo on Sunday, so I doubt I'll want anything. Yeah, right! Just gotta keep my cool and remain calm. But, I gotta tell ya, when I walk in there I just go nuts! Everything starts to look so beautiful, even things I claim I don't care for. So, I'll let you know if I see anything to die for that hasn't been talked about already. Honestly, I'm getting a small headache just from the anticipation!:lol:

2. Oooh, I went to Saks at Dallas Galleria during lunch to pick up an LV item I had on hold and they had the entire groom collection out. TOO CUTE!!!! I also picked up a catalog and forced myself to walk away from the store without anything else. Good luck and have fun!!! :p

3. Whooooo.....so exciting!!! I'm sure you will not walk out of there emptyhanded ;)

(...I got my Duomo this past friday...Hope you really like yours as much as I adore mine... It's a gorgeous bag!)

4. Good Luck:devil: I'm sure you have some will power, you can do it.:yes:

5. Oh, how fun! Hope you leave with something in hand...

6. Have fun... and dont forget to show us what you left with!!!

7. Good luck. I don't like to even look if I can't buy. I'm getting terrible about it.

I've made myself make a list of the bags that I want before the year is over and I'm trying to stick to that and stay away from impulse buys.

8. YAY!!! I am so excited for you!!! Have fun!

9. How exciting! I'm sure you're not going to leave LV empty handed. Have a great time!

10. Hopefully you'll walk away with hands full!:yes:

11. Can't wait to see the pics! ;)

12. this is so funny. lol. everyone who walks into LV are tempted to get SOMETHING at least.

13. Did you get anything???? I LOVE walking in the Vuitton stores.. but I feel so sad when I don't get anything!! :crybaby:

14. So, have you come back yet?

15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: