Handles on Metalic Luxe Bowler

1. Hello all!
    I just noticed that both 4 handles on a luxe bowler are attached to the bag by a small piece of leather, which makes me worry, that if i overload the bag, especially as time goes by and leather wears off, the handles might just break off. Does anyone else have this concern or had this happen?
    Thanks in advance!

2. I never even thought of that. Hmmmm...

3. I have the luxe bowler in silver and always carry it with with quite alot of stuff - have no concern - it seems to be just fine. Enjoy the bag - dont stress.

4. I have a medium gold bowler that I carry often and I stuff it and I've had no problems whatsoever.:yes:

5. I want the medium black one so badly. Does anyone know if this is totally sold out now, only place to get it eBay? It can be either metallic or matte black. Thanks for any help!

6. I've read here on the purse forum that there are a few stores like Saks that received a shipment recently. You might want to call around to see if there are any still floating around.

7. do a search, htey're still available in some places.

8. Saks at tysons is all sold out, but i was told that they can order. I' m sure u can get it from them