Handbags & The City II -Mt. Washington Village (Baltimore) 20% Off

1. NEW LOCATION:

HANDBAGS AND THE CITY II
    MT. WASHINGTON VILLAGE
    5614 NEWBURY STREET
    BALTIMORE, MD 21209
    401-601-0096

<TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK8 hideFocus style="BORDER-RIGHT: #4b4f4a 2px dashed; BORDER-TOP: #4b4f4a 2px dashed; MARGIN-TOP: 6px; BORDER-LEFT: #4b4f4a 2px dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #4b4f4a 2px dashed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2cb7a" tabIndex=0 borderColor=#4b4f4a cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width="100%" bgColor=#e2cb7a border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="MARGIN-TOP: 6px; FONT-SIZE: 24pt; COLOR: #b19841; FONT-FAMILY: Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif" vAlign=top align=left>[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]TAKE AN EXTRA 20% OFF!! (REGULAR PRICE)[/FONT][/FONT]</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #50554f; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=left>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Our gift to you!! To Celebrate our Second location bring this coupon in to use on your first purchase of regular price merchandise! We look forward in seeing you!!![/FONT]
    [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #50554f; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" align=left colSpan=2>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Offer Expires: SEPTEMBER 30, 2007[/FONT][/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Yea! Thanks for the coupon...as a Baltimore gal, I often have to travel far for great bags and good deals! Do you know what lines they carry?

3. Hi luxurygal84..just signed on quickly before going to bed and thought I would answer your question. I can't speak from experience since I live in NC and haven't shopped there. However, according to the newsletter they carry Be&F, Luella, Kooba, Michael Kors, and Goldenbleu, just to name a few. Actually...I found a link to their website for you...

http://www.handbagsandthecity.com/contact.html

4. Thanks a lot! I'm going to stop by this weekend...I'll post pics if I buy something!