Handbags hold keys to luck feng shui expert says

1. Interesting! I used to try and Feng Shui my house, who knew we should do it to our handbags!
  2. OMG...I have a lady come and feng shui our house and I swear it totally works for us...But, I had idea you were suppose to do it to your handbag...gotta do it now!
  3. One of my old roommates was big on the whole Feng Shui thing and was always complaining about my leaving the doors open and blah blah blah. I hated him then and I hate him now.
  4. Thanks for the article...I always carry on y left (I'm a lefty)....but I don't think it's working.....LOL
  5. ^^^ I always carry on my left because I'm a righty and I hate when my bag slides down my arm when I have to sign something or pick something up. Like you I don't know if it's working or not?? :p
  6. hmm, will have to try
  7. Very interesting. Did it say 'carry' on the left...or 'set the bag on the floor' on one's left...have to go read again...
  8. got it...both!
  9. Interesting article... thanks for posting!
  10. Too much to remember... What you don't know can't hurt you.

11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  12. i always carry mine on the left and i'm a righty.. it just feels wrong otherwise :confused1:
  13. that is hilarious!
  14. my mom would love this as she is sooo into feng shui that sometimes, when we were planning my room, it got so frustrating!