Handbags and accessories

1. When you buy a new handbag, do you also buy the matching accessories?
  2. Sometimes, but not always... depends on what is available and what I am liking...

I've sold all of my Coach wallets, because I've become addicted to a MJ wallet, but for wristlets/makeup cases/ card cases, I've been tending to buy things that I like and just try to use things that compliment the handbag I'm using.
  3. I do when available. I am finding that there not making matching accessories for the handbags I like. Like the Carly demi, its hard to find wallet or mini skinny to match. And most of Coach handbags are brass accents but them all their charms right now are silver. Go figure.
  4. I have never been a matchy-matchy kinda gal... until I joined this forum. LOL I now buy matching accessories when I buy a handbag. :yes:
  5. I don't do that too much because it runs into a-lot of money. Sometimes i will buy the accessories but not the bag.
  6. When I buy a bag, I have to have a matching wallet... I will get a matching wristlet if I feel I need it. :rolleyes:

I match leather trim (I own only signature) and hardware as well so if the "matching" wallet has a different leather trim or hardware, I pass on the bag AND wallet. :hysteric:

I'm really trying to get over that but its so hard to!! :wtf:
  7. ^^^ I hear ya! :yes:

I like to match too, especially hardware, that drives me insane!
  8. I try to at least match my wallet to my bag. Sometimes I will also get the matching wristlet.

9. I'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't switch out wallets! Not only is it a pain to do so, but I have a hard time trying to find reasoning in buying such expensive wallets when most of the time they aren't seen.
  10. I used to, but I don't anymore. :p It was too annoying to switch out wallets!
  11. OK, I admit I am totally OCD. I have to have matching accessories or it makes me nuts. I think it is genetic, because my 16 year old daughter is the same way. BTW, she also inherited my love for bags...

Her sweet BF bought her a khaki/punch swing pack, so I had to find her the skinny mini. They didn't have it at our Coach boutique or any department store in our town, so I ended up getting it online. I hate paying that much shipping for a $42 item!
  12. I don't. I agree with what some others have said, switching out wallets is a pain. I've got a black Juicy wallet that I love, and I always use it. My wristlet is a different color pink than my favorite bag, but I don't care so much. Since I try to buy bags and accessroes that compliment my style, they also tend to compliment each other!
  13. I usually use the same wallet, it's such a pain to switch out wallets and I just don't have the time.
  14. It's too much to switch out wallets.
    I try to have the same color mini skinny/wristlet at least.