Handbagcrew??

indiaink, I am interested in knowing how the shop is, can you please tell me when you once drive there ?
I have just ordered there and was pretty sure the bag is real, but what I read here makes me doubt :sad:
I will tell when I get the bag.

Wow. Their website looks really nice. I almost ordered from them a few days ago, but found what I wanted in a better color somewhere else. I would love to know if anyone can say they have dealt with them, and received fakes for sure, so I will know 100% not to take a chance on ordering from them in the future.

Well, they sure look real. They've got a street address, are members of all kinds of organizations (although the BBB doesn't impress me, because I know they had to pay for the membership, not earn it). I can always drive by their address and take a look if anybody's really curious ... I know right where that is...

thx for the info abt BBB :smile: i used to actually look for whether a site (for watches) has the BBB sign... silly me :shame:

Wow. Their website looks really nice. I almost ordered from them a few days ago, but found what I wanted in a better color somewhere else. I would love to know if anyone can say they have dealt with them, and received fakes for sure, so I will know 100% not to take a chance on ordering from them in the future.
There are numerous posts in this thread confirming that members have received fakes.

There are numerous posts in this thread confirming that members have received fakes.

Sorry, at the time I posted, the thread did not have those posts. It appears it has since been merged with some older threads. (You can tell by the subject line on the posts.)

Thanks for the confirmation everyone. I won't be buying from them.

with handbagbliss what concerns me is that there is a tab for louis vuitton and i know that lv doesnt sell anything online except for at eluxury... looks pretty fishy to me.

handbagcrew seems pretty legit but tpf'ers in the past have said that they sell fakes.

i say just buy from bluefly. they have great prices and are def legit.

They have a link there for LV but nothing underneath it, some company sell used LV they bought from past owners, so it is hard to say. I do see people say handbagcrew sells fakes but they didn't explain why. I've talked to the owner through email who seems pretty up front.

So if they are legit, are they definitely going to have some consignment document? thanks

^ Both stores sell brands that are never sold on third party sites. I would not buy from them. HandbagBliss.com charges a 10% restocking fee, which is total BS. HandbagCrew.com does not look to have a legitimate address (do a Google map search).

I joined Purseblog so that I can get an opinion on my handbags. How I wished I have joined earlier or even read your bloggs on fake or authentic handbags. This is my first time here so please be patient.

I have made the mistake of buying so-called Designer handbags from: deluxemoda.com, edesignershop.net, modaqueen.com and designerimports.com with much regret. I wished I had read the comments on your website before I bought the handbags and wallets. I have spent thousands of dollars. I should have known earlier when I bought a Fendi wallet from deluxemoda.com and within a few weeks the zip broke. That should have been a tell-tale sign.

Never, ever would I buy from on-line again. By the way, I bought shoes from Bluefly and handbags and they seems legitimate but I dont think I will buy from any websites again.

Thanks for interesting reading from all members regarding the websites. I now know better.

Thank you!!!