Handbag sample sales in LA?

1. Hi! I live in Southern CA and have been to a whole bunch of great clothing sample sales in LA but haven't been able to track down any good handbag ones. I am especially jealous of the Gustto, etc. sample sales in NYC, which don't appear to be happening out here. Does anyone have any good intel on where to find notifications of these sales in the LA area or of any that are coming up soon? I frequent all the obvious places already....Daily Candy, BargainsLA, etc.

2. I have a question for you ... Are there any good sales this weekend or next week in la
  3. For clothing, there are not a lot this weekend but there is a Barney's sample sale in Santa Monica next weekend and another Rachel Pally downtown.
  4. thanks fir the heads up. Ooh, rachel pally!!!!
  5. Once in a while Isabella Fiore has a sample sale, about two or three times a year.
  6. Yes, if you contact Melinda at Kale, she'll send you emails for their sample sales. They had their first one a couple months ago. I wasn't able to make it, but I'm sure it is worth it. Their bags are awesome!
  7. does anyone know if the Barneys sale will have handbags? also is it Barney's co op too with le]brands like philip lim and marc by marc jacobs?
  8. Yes, I remember seeing the Kale one a few weeks back but also couldn't make it. Their new stuff is pretty good. Thanks for the info, all! And I'm not sure about the Barney's one (if it's co-op or the upscale stuff) but it's at the Santa Monica airport and runs from 8/9-8/19.

Best of luck to all! :smile:
  9. I'd like to know, too. I go to some of the multi-designer sample sales, but those are usually clothes and accessories. I never hear of handbag-only sales.
  10. I'm really excited for this...I went last time, and it was awesome! I got a pair of MJ boots for $100 (I went on the last day). It's so busy all the time though!

11. Anyone know where I can find out more info about the Barney's sale next weekend? I can't find anything posted about it (only info on the Feb. one earlier this year).
  12. Here you go! Check out bargainsla.com - there is a lot of good stuff on there.

Barney's Warehouse Sale is on 8/9-8/19. Save 30%-80% on designer goods for men, women and children. Santa Monica Airport Barkar Hangar, 3021 Airport Ave., Santa Monica, 310.276.4400.
  13. Eeeexcellent...thanks!
  14. actually, there IS a sample sale this weekend but again, not for bags.. T-Bags is having their sample sale and it was today and tomorrow.
  15. Also, you might want to contact Shabana at Bella Bolsa, she does shows in some of the sample sales in the area, but she has a website, too.