hamptons scarf print bags-question

1. Hi all..i love these and was thinking about getting one, but i know there's a lot of white material and i was wondering if the satiny material gets dirty easily? I would be really sad if it got stained right away from normal wear.

2. I heard it gets dirty maybe after a season's use but you can cleanit up with warm water and some ivory soap.

3. yup it does attract dirt.........BUT you can wash them gently. I have had mine for about 5 months, I usually get the most dirt from rubbing up against cars. But it also has alot of brown in it so it kinda blends until you can clean it.

I only carry mine about 10% of the time.

4. would the mr clean magic eraser work to take out stains on these?

5. I personally wouldn't want to try that on the satin material. I would use Mr. Clean on leather or any other surface that's not delicate like satin. Try water and soap first. That's what a couple SAs have suggested for girls owning the scarf print line.

6. thanks for all of your help!

7. Shout wipes are God's gift to Coach nylon bags! Coach people will tell you warm water and soap and I haven't had luck with that. I recommend shout wipes to anyone!