Hampton's hobo....need opinions!!!!

1. I'm in the market for a nice simple leather shoulder bag for the Spring. Something to wear when I'm running around with the boys. I was unsure about this bag when it first came out, but its starting to grow on me. I think its a great price for a nice medium sized leather bag (compared to some other bags I'm lovin':graucho:). What do you guys think of this? Has anyone seen it in person? Is the leather nice on this bag? TIA !!!!! :yes: oh, what charms do you think would look good? I LOVE the new flower charm but I don't think it would look nice on this bag..:confused1:

2. I haven't seen it IRL but I think it's adorable! I know someone on here just bought this in the siggy because I was really drooling over it. I am sure more girls on here will have more say.. it's really cute though! :tup:
  3. That is a beautiful classic bag. I'm glad they put that hardware on the front, otherwise it would have been too plain for me. I think any cute charm with a little pop of color would work with this bag. It would be a little too small for me, but if you dont carry a ton of stuff around with you (no matter how I try to downsize, it never seems to really make much of a difference!), its a perfect spring bag. Nice choice!:tup:
  4. I saw this bag in white and love the leather and detail. But...I pass because it can't stand on its own, isn't that roomy, and the clip will definately get scratched. I need to carry sunglasses, small camera, cell, keys and my wallet is medium size, oh and a coin case for gloss. Try it in the store it may work for you, the leather seems to be nicer this season.
  5. thanks guys....it doesn't stand on its own? ugg....that will bother me. I'll go to the store and test it out with my stuff in it. :yes: Just wanted to get some opinions first! :smile:;)
  6. Hi, that was me who posted the purple lilac bag. It looks slim but the bag can hold more than you think. Once you put your stuff inside, it is able to stand on its own. It's a great bag and I highly recommend it!

Here's pics of my purple bag again for reference:
    DSCN6165.JPG DSCN6158.JPG
  7. Good to know.. and that bag looks great on you! :tup:
  8. Oh, thank you for chiming in! :tup: I searched the thread "whats inside your bag" for your bag...after page 40, I found it! LOL......I'm glad it will sit on its own with stuff in it! That was my big concern. THANKS again! :smile: