Hampton Roads, VA Luncheon

1. Calling all tPF members in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News, Hampton, Yorktown, James City and Wiilliamsburg.

Luncheon at Sonoma Wine Bar on Friday, June 8th. Sonoma Wine Bar is located in Virginia Beach's Town Center. We have seating for 16 in a private room. If we have more than 16, we may move to another restaurant to accommodate everyone.

189 Central Park Ave
    Virginia Beach, VA 23462.

Please rsvp to me, no later than June 1st.
  2. Hi Tabby- OH YES!! We both would love to come. How much fun!!! What time?? I called Lein, she may pm you back- but if not then we are both RSVP'd...
  3. :yahoo:

We are growing quite a little group here in the HR.
  4. I am thinking noon.
  5. sorry it's taken me so long to reply. i'd planned on coming, however, a friend of mine is having a baby shower that day :sad: hope you girls have fun!
  6. postponed To A Later Date....
  7. im an hour away i want to come
  8. When are we going to reschedule???
  9. Good question.... should we wait until fall? That way kiddos are in school, and we can gab about new fall bags...
  10. That's not a bad idea. What is a good date for all of us??
  11. Tabbyco, have you thought any more about when you'd like to try to reschedule the luncheon? Also, if the place you originally planned it doesn't work out, you might want to consider the Swan Terrace at the Founder's Inn. They have a wonderful lunch buffet (nothing like Golden Corral:p). There's plenty of room and parking too.