Hampstead waitlist question ???

1. I would like to purchase this bag in about 3-4 weeks, but there is no LV where i live, my question to you is when will i be able to purchase this bag by just walking into a boutique. I prefer bying straight from the store because i want to look at the bag before i purchase it. Also, i may sound weird but i heard so many scary stories and it made me scared to go on a waitlist, i keep thinking they will send me a fake.Anyways, do you think i will be able to get one at the boutique in little less than a month. Thank you everyone !

2. There are definately some in stores. Call 866 when you are ready to purchase a bag. Actually they may be on elux by then.

3. You may have to wait, but you can call 866 to check. What size do you want? Valley Fair still had the PM and MM on Sunday afternoon, even after all preorders were filled....but was sold out of the GM.

4. Right now i am thinkink either MM or PM, but i have to see them in person to decide, thank you ladies ! Oh, i like them all, but i am not sure if huge would look good on me, so yes i have to see !