Hampstead MM vs. Azur Speedy 30~ lots of pics~ including pastilles!

1. Ok- so I got my Hampstead MM and pastilles bracelet/keychain in today!

But I am returning the Hampstead, this bag is too boxy for my style and I'm totally in love with Ursula--- that bag comes in tomorrow.......and this is why I can't post pics of me with the bag on my shoulder--- the 32" straps are in plastic and I'm not chancing Elux not taking it back because the plastic was removed...

So--- I thought I'd post pictures for all you Hampstead lovers, just to let you see how big this bag is-- pretty good size too!

Oh- and my beautiful Speedy with the pastilles keychain! WOOHOO!! Enjoy!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The pictures of the Speedy inside the Hampstead made me laugh. :roflmfao: The Ursula is a beautiful choice!

3. yep- that's how big this bag is!!

4. oh my, i love you azur speedy - I want one!!!! (are there waiting lists I have to join at my LV boutique?) and it looks great with the charm!

5. lOVELY! CONGRATS!!!

6. congrats:biggrin:

7. return it if it's too big for u! that's how i felt and took my name off the waitlist!

8. I'm still liking the Hampstead!:love:

9. I laughed at the pic of the speedy in the bag- yeah, that would be way too big for me too!

10. I love my Hampstead! Too bad it didn't work out for you.

11. Me too:roflmfao:

12. I saw the Hampstead IRL today on a lady and thought it looked awsome. But I have to say Im a little biast towards the azur speedy and the pastilles cause I have the same ones!!

13. Love your purchases. I hope to get a Hamstead in the near future. The Ursula is a nice bag though. Can't wait for you to receive it!

14. OO! It holds a lot! Thanks for posting!

15. The pastilles looks so pretty on your Azur speedy!!! LOVE!!:love: