hampstead bags

1. does anyone know if any of the hampstead bags, the pm,gm,mm will come with zip top or are they all gonna be open top bags?

also, do you think this a good bag to get? do you think it will still be in style say 5 years from now, as i don't want a bag that will be out of style soon.

2. no zip top, just 1 clasp like the batignolles horizontal & vertical. i think its a very useful bag, its a tote so it will always be in style. as far as i know everyone loves their BH's & BV's and the hampstead is very similar to it in style, so in my opinion....you cant go wrong with this! I love it! As far as size it basically depends what your needs are. The GM is huge!!! More like an overnight type of bag IMO. I personally want the mm.

3. For size reference this might help....

Measurements/prices in inches US dollars per look book: (old prices)

Hampstead (Damier):
    GM 14.6" x 13" x 8" / $1,200

MM 14.2" x 11.4" x 6.7" / $1,050

PM 12" x 9.4" x 6.7" / $ 870

Measurement/prices in inches & US dollars per Vuitton.com for comparison:

Batignolles: 10.2" x 9" x 5.5" / $705

Bagignolles Horizontal: 15.3" x 9" x 5.5" / $815

Batignolles Vertical: 13.4" x 11.8" x 5.5" / $815

4. I think it's just clasp like the Batignolles, they look similar

5. I saw the smallest one the other day, It kind of reminded me of the Audra, with the open top and two seperate sections. I'm fighting the urge to get one... I love the plaque on the front, but I hate not being able to zip up my bags!

6. Yes, the Hampstead has a clasp exactly like the Batignolles! I just saw them over the weekend. I'm picking mine up on Sunday!!! Getting the medium size! Can't wait!

7. ^^^^^^ooooooh! cant wait for pix!