Halloween Costumes!

1. Hi, everyone!
    I've been away for a little while, but I'm taking a break and banging about my favorite forums.
    The Halloween costume orders have started rolling in. I know most of you all think it's way too early, but if you're having a costume custom made then you'd better get some one now!
    Want to know what's popular this year? Okay, at least in Phoenix?
    Pirates! And the dresses from that time period. You're on your own for the hats and corsets (I WILL learn to make corsets in time for next years Ren Faire in February).
    Harry Potter...still and amongst the kids. The adults got over it last year. Get your own wigs!
    Comicbook Superheros. Nothing excites me more than a 30+ year old man in a tight Superman or Batman costume (oh, pulease!). But, hey if he's going to part with good money for that, then I'll make it right down to the fake pecs and biceps.
    But, the creative costume of year award goes to none of these. It goes to YELLOW SUBMARINE! I get to make a Neru jacket, shirt and bell-bottom pants in the wildest, most psychedelic retro prints I can find! And, to tell you the truth, this is going to be the most fun one. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ask your mother or find a copy of the movie.

2. Sounds like your work's fun at this time of year! :yes:

3. Indeed it is! It is my busiest time and the most fun. Maybe, I'll get to post some of my costumes. Most are pretty good about it and one guy even modelled his Speed Racer costume last year.

4. I love halloween! I'm not sure what i'll be this year....

5. It's my favorite holiday. I have not yet decided what I want to wear, either. I'd better hurry, though.