Halle Berry @ Oprah

1. Mommy-to-be Halle Berry shows off her baby bump on Tuesday’s episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show.
    On trying to have a baby with model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry for some time: “I’m sort of superstitious, so I saved all of the negative tests in a drawer. Don’t ask! I don’t know why, but I did. … After about 35 tests, we finally got a positive test.”
    On when Halle passed the pregnant test: “While I was trying to get pregnant, we tried really hard, so it was a lot of staying home and just doing what you do. … I was watching a lot of [daytime] television and—don’t judge me for this—Maury Povich. … It was about, ‘You are the father. You’re not the father.’ … So what the women do when they find out he’s not the daddy, they run off the stage, right? They run to the back. I don’t know why, but they run to the back. So when we got the positive test—Gabriel was downstairs in the den—I ran upstairs! I got up there, and I thought, ‘I’ve been watching too much Maury!”
    On the fashion shoot for a Versace ad where Halle met Gabriel, who is 10 years her junior: “There were, like, just pheromones flying off the walls.”
    On Gabriel having so much integrity: “He does what he says he’s going to do. He’s very honest. I’ve learned to really appreciate honesty, even when you’re saying what I don’t want to hear, because it’s the truth. I think I used to like hearing what I wanted to hear, and not necessarily the truth. He’s always his authentic self, never worried about being judged. He doesn’t care what anybody thinks of who he is. To walk with that kind of confidence, … and with integrity, I know he has ability to love me, love our children, and he will do that.”
    On having publicly said she she had no interest in ever walking down the aisle again after her second marriage ended in divorce: “What Gabriel and I have decided is we will just redefine marriage for ourselves. You know, that paper isn’t worth anything to me anymore. … I don’t want to do that again, so we have spent a lot of time talking about how can we redefine this. There’s all kinds of ways to commit to one another that doesn’t have to involve the government. I feel more married in a way than I ever have in two marriages before.”
    On Gabriel being her spiritual partner: “We view life the same way. He really understands the spiritual connection is so much more important than the paper and the pomp and the circumstance and the ceremony. And that feels important to us.”
    Also on today’s show: Halle’s co-star in Things We Lost in the Fire, Benicio Del Toro. Halle plays Audrey, a mother of two trying to cope with the sudden loss of her husband. Benicio plays Jerry, her dead husband’s oldest friend—a heroin addict she’s always detested for his weakness. Together, the widow and troubled junkie struggle to heal.
    01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
  2. She's gorgeous!I love her!That's how she needs to look for ALL her interviews!
  3. She looks happy and beautifuL!! Perfect combo.
  4. Ohh I am so happy for her. They are going to make great parents and I wish them nothing but the best!
  5. Sorry, spiritual whoee, that guy is a sperm donor....she said a while back, the next man she got with, she was going to ask him to give her a baby...I like Halle and all, but I think she likes to hear herself talk alot also.
  6. She's looks great! Love her bangs!
  7. She looks great!!
  8. i am so happy for her...she looks stunning!
  9. she looks amazing! i'm so happy for them, and that baby is going to be GORGEOUS!
  10. Darn, I missed it.......but I saw the commercials and she looked great in them....hope all goes well for her, she's had some rought times in her relationships!!
  11. aww she looks great! so happy 4 her!! love her outfit
  12. love love Halle! she looks fantastic like always. I don't usually watch oprah but I'm going to keep a look out for this one, I hope it doesn't take to long to air here
  13. She looks really pretty.
  14. Wow.

35 urine saturated tests kept in a drawer for months while trying to conceive?

Just wow!
  15. awww, she looks so happy. I love the fact that she is gonna be able to have a baby after all this time TTC. Many women are not that lucky and try and try and try... she is gonna be a wonderful mom.