Halle Berry ... Baby on Board!**ITS A GIRL**

1. [​IMG]TMZ has learned that producers of the upcoming Lionsgate film "Tulia" have scrapped plans to start filming in October -- as the film's star, Halle Berry, is three months pregnant!

A source close to the production tells us Berry, 41, who is currently dating hottie model Gabriel Aubrey, was set to star in the movie about the drug and racial profiling scandal in Tulia, Texas. The film, which was scheduled for a 2008 release, was to be directed by John Singleton and also starred Billy Bob Thornton.

We're told the project has not been shelved entirely; producers may decide to pick it up at a later date.

Reps for Berry and Lionsgate did not immediately return our calls for comment.
  2. Wow, it's about time!
  3. YAY! Congrats to her!
  4. That is going to be one gorgeous baby. Her bf is HOT!!
  5. I had heard she wanted children...but after 2 bad marriages, it wasn't in the cards for her....I'm not surprised about this.
  6. ahhh great news. congrats to her, I think she will make a fantastic mum :biggrin:
  7. OK another **gorgeous** baby on the way! I'm so happy for Halle, she has wanted a baby for a long time. Can't wait to check out her pregnancy fashion as she always looks great :smile:
  8. Nice for her. I'm sure her baby will be gorgeous!
  9. Congrats to her. The baby is going to be gorgeous!!
  10. Wow, that's interesting. Halle has been laughing at baby rumors for years/months and saying there's no way she was pregnant. I'll be interested to see if this is true.
  11. Congrats to her!
  12. congrats to halle.
  13. Great news. congrats to her!
  14. Aww, congratulations, she deserves all the happiness she can get! :heart:
  15. She confirmed it to Access Hollywood:

The actress told the TV show, “Yes, I am three months pregnant! Gabriel [Aubrey] and I are beyond excited, and I’ve waited a long time for this moment in life. Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life!”

I'm happy for her!