Hall of Shame! The Place for FAKES!!!

1. Okay I have stolen this idea from other forums as I feel that it is needed. With the amount of fakes going around I reckon this should be a good resource. So start posting ladies! :nuts:

Try not to go into to much detail as to why the item you are listing is fake (if posting auction links). We want this to be a resource to people who do not want to buy fakes, not to people who want to make their fakes better! :smile:

By the way this thread is not for authenticating, please post all authenticating questions in the --- Authenticate This Fendi --- thread.
  2. There are so many fake listings out there. You'd be amazed what some of the seller's claim. But I am sure there are 1 or 2 who really do not know that they are selling fakes. Most on the other hand do, and blatantly lie about authenticity to gain trust. :nogood:
  3. Please note that the above company has started selling Fendis through Amazon.com. The merchandise pictures are up, but all say currently unavailable as of now. I sent an email to Amazon. If you are an Amazon customer, you may want to voice your concern.
  4. http://cgi.ebay.com/Fendi-spy-bag-brown_W0QQitemZ330162913934QQihZ014QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Seller sez she paid $1675 on eBay a year ago for this fake spy and now will let it go for just $299…and it you like that deal, check out the fake FENDI wallet she has 4 sale as well…:busted

Never trust a seller with cherubs, flowers & antique cutesy photos: its an Italian super fake….seller sez she bought it from: an Authorized Retailer in the PRINCIPAUTE DE MONACO…Yeah Right! :roflmfao:

Somebody shoot this poor beast!! :roflmfao:

I can’t believe all the bidders on these 2 auctions :sad:

This ugly mutt is only $1200 and seller will accept offers!:wtf:

Again, watch out for the cutesy roses and antique wallpaper….just another fake Selleria Sporty…:cursing:
  5. I really hate all the fakes on eBay!!!:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

I know that there are ways to report them, I just dont know how? I would appreciate it if anyone has any tips for me.

I get so mad sometimes, I just cant wait to find out how to report these scumbags...I'll probably spend hours doing it!!! So quick....tell me how!!!
  6. Here's what I do:

In the listing go ALL the way down to "Other options" and click the link that says "report this item".

IN step 1 click "counterfeits and copyright violations"
    Step 2 will show up, click "potential trademark infringement"
    Step 3 opens. Click "counterfeit handbags"
    Click continue
    a new page will load saying Contact Customer Support. Click where the link says email us with your question.
    A page will load and where it says enter the item numbers you wish to report, it should automatically put the item # in there, so all you have to do is hit SEND.

Hope this helps.
  7. I just came to :throwup:. Ahhh..wait no, that did NOT make me feel better. Report away ladies! ..eh hem..and any lurking men..
  8. Thanks for pointing that out!
  9. Thanks so much! I'm on my way to reporting as many as I can!:yes: