Hall of Shame - Place for BV Fakes to report

Dear all
I wonder if there is a variation to the way the BV heat stamp should be. This looks very unusual to me. Any guidance would be appreciated.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262202740234?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Regards
I just saw this. I admit I don't check this thread that often. This seller sells only authentic that I am aware of.
This is an authentic Setasettanta Tote in Electrique that BV did a couple of seasons ago. It's name literally translates to "Silk Seventy" and the collection was inspired by the archival designs of the 70s. It was a new smooth calf skin leather called Setasettanta.
I think the colours offered in that series were Electrique, Poussin, Reseda (I think?), Appia and a darker blue like Tourmaline or something.
They did two styles of clutches, two tote style bags and a shoulder bag.
All of them have silk lining and that funny looking metal BV nameplate inside.
Here is a screenshot taken inside BV.
Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 5.57.31 PM.png

EEK! what IS that? :panic:

Sorry for brevity. It seems fake to me but I didn't want to spell out why so as to give seller feedback on what looks wrong. If it looks fine to you, I'm sorry.
If you thought it was fake based on the jacquard fabric lining, BV produced bags in the early 2000s with that lining as well as a plastic zipper and metal zipper pull. You will find many of them carrying the BV Outlet stamp on the authenticity tag and the gold BV marking on the interior lining. However, it's difficult to make a call on authenticity when the required markers of authenticity are missing.
Not calling you out doll, :flowers: just a general reminder to everyone that it you aren't sure if a bag is fake, post it in the AT thread, then post it in here.

Thanks to Kandyroxy for telling me about this....

an Ebay seller in Switzerland is using a picture of my stone Ostrich perles bag for a current auction. The first (and best) auction picture was taken on my back porch when I purchased my bag.

I don't have any idea whether there is an authentic bag for sale here, I just know that the bag in my picture is my bag which is still in my possession and not for sale!

The seller's name is amoreshopping2013 and this is the auction

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bottega-Ven...311?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item4d18593927
Hey there,
I'm so obviously behind the times... I've just become aware of the 2012 Bottega Veneta Perles bag that you own and mentioned above. Do you still have it and is it for sale??? Or do you know anywhere else that I might find one??? Have recently become obsessed with the ostrich skins. Thanks so much!!!