Haley’s Galleria under new name!!!!!!!!

1. [FONT=&quot]Just thought you’d all like too know Haley’s Galleria is now going under new eBay id.[/FONT]

As of today [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]worth*avenue*online[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is now [/FONT][FONT=&quot]ginger*finds[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]G*d this b*t*h never gives up:censor::censor::censor:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  2. OMG ...:wtf: ... Unbelievable.
  3. maybe they should change their name to "STICKY FINGERS"!
  4. geez......give it a rest, Hayleys......we're OVER it!!!!

5. [FONT=&quot]Many people do not look at past ids on eBay so this was purely a heads up for the mere mortals amongst us.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]When info like this is found I feel it should be shared.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I’ll give up warning folks when she gives up her fraudulent ways.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
  6. OH no!! - You misunderstood me......
    i agree...I was saying to Hayleys couture that we're over HER......

I agree, we LOVE the heads up..........sorry for the misunderstanding!! Posts like this are WELCOME ANYTIME!!!!!!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
  7. Truly unbelievable.
  8. Thank you for this warning, Nikki -- it's unbelievable the gall of some people.....just when you think you've heard it all.
  9. Thank you for posting this! It is so important that we stay on top of scammers like her!
  10. Stick and Scammy:sad:

Did they think they would confuse or fool people with the similar name to bona fide seller JaneFinds?
  11. wow.....thank you for posting this, Nikki. We MUST stay on top of people like this.....
  12. Thank very much for the alert, Nikki! :flowers:

I'm sure our Mods will include this eBay ID in the list of sellers to avoid!
  13. Thanks for the warning Nikki!
  14. I'll update the "list."
  15. Damn! I knew she'd try again!