Hair Salons in Los Angeles/Orange County?

1. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good stylist? I'm dying to get a haircut, but don't have a regular salon I go to. Thanks in advance!
  2. Jersi Salon! Corner of Robertson and Beverly in W. Hwood. 310-855-1080. Ask for Jersi. He does great cuts and is truly a genius with color.

Another good stylist is Michael Radford at Juan Juan. 310-276-JUAN. He usually only works Saturday's though.
  3. i go to the toni and guy in newport beach and i absolutely love my stylist! her name is kumi and she's great :smile:
  4. I LOVE Umberto in BH on Canon. I've been going to Christian V for YEARS and I live in SAN DIEGO and have to drive up to LA to see him! He's great if you've got thicker hair.

If you decide to go there, let them know it's your first time. You usually get a "consult" with Umberto and he'll then have you "directed" to a stylist that'll execute your cut.
  5. Thanks so much ladies! I'll see which place works out with my schedule best. :flowers:
  6. If you still need more, Allure always has about 10 pages of hair and beauty places in all the major cities in the U.S., including LA.
  7. Hi Kids--In Newport Beach try David Nokes for men and Women--Great for cut and color on PCH.