Hair Colour..Please Help me out ladies!

1. ive wanted to change me haircolour for a long time but i don't know if i should do it
    im asian and i have dark brown hair at the moment but i want to change it to a lighter colour
    but im afraid it will turn out too light and look so cheap=P
    so ladies please help me with the colour!
    this is me now::

and i want to change it to

2. no i dont think its too light i really like those colors. i've tried to dye my hair that brown before but it always turns out too light or too dark. so i got fed up and just dyed my hair back to black... but i think it'll look great! good luck!
  3. Hey you are JUST like me right now!
    I've been letting my black hair be for now after dying it purple (black hair with purple tint looks really good IMO, got so many compliments and referred a bazillion people to my colourist! lol!) but now I think it's time for a new colour. I was thinking brown as well, and the pics you chose are exactly the kind of colour I have in mind. My colourist and I have been discussing a few options, but I am ultimately making my decision while I'm there. It is kind of difficult for us Asians to choose, no? You don't want it to be too light or you will look silly - yet if it's too dark you can't notice it! :lol: I can't pick a certain colour I like best out of your choices... they are all so pretty. Sorry I'm not much of a help! Maybe you can get it done at a salon after a hair consultation? Then you could get some pro advice on which shade will look best... but it's up to you.

Good luck on your decision! :flowers: I can't wait for my appointment.
  4. ^ Oooh I like the purple-tinted black idea!

Or what about red highlights?
  5. i think it will look great- super cute outfit btw !! ;)

Post some pics after you get it done!
  6. I think that shade of brown on the first and second pics will look great on you! Just take the pics to your colourist and ask them to get that same shade.