HAHAH The Macy's Thanksgiving day parade.....

1. Is making me laugh so hard :roflmfao: everyone thats "singing" isn't even mouthing the words right. It's making me chuckle!!!

Anyone else watching??

2. Bleh...I got bored 10 minutes in and switched to playing XBOX360. Just waiting for football to start now! That'll be better entertainment LOL

3. Am I the only dork who looks forward to the dogshow:roflmfao:

4. I love the parade. It's a tradition that I look forward to every year. The cheese-y-er the better! :tup:

5. Nope! I'm watching it right now too! :p

6. yeah i tivo-ed it so i just started watching.. im used to the poor lip syncing lol.

7. Oh quick! Which network? I'm about to leave and need to Tivo it? TIA

8. Nevermind. FOUND IT. NBC, for anyone else for might need it. Thanks for the reminder.

9. haha Im going between that and football! The "singing" gets me every year, its so funny! I love the years that its like 35 degrees out and they are "singing" perfectly! hahahha

10. Oh yeah, the singing is funny but I'm still a sucker for watching the parade. I can't help it, it's tradition.

11. I'd never seen it before and it was great!
    That "cousin it" dog ..the Pekingese just cracked me up when it waddled along.
    Loved the show.

12. Did anyone see Kelly Clarkson perform during the halftime show of the Dallas Cowboys game yesterday? It was raining and very cold and she looked miserable. She didn't sound so great either. Bless her heart... But at least she wasn't lip-synching.

13. No, I didnt see it! But, I guess thats why they DO lip sync, so they dont sounds like crap lol! The cold really does make their voices sound different, not all the time do they sound BAD, but they always sound different lol. But like you said-at least she braved the weather and actually sung!