Had to tell someone or I would burst!!

1. I have just ordered a rouille city from Aloha rag. I am so excited. Have never ordered online before and am in the UK so a bit nervous about import tax but dont care!!! LOL x
  2. congrats! enjoy your bag and don't forget to post pics!
  3. CONGRATS Daisy!!! Rouille is such a pretty color :girlsigh:. I can't wait to see the pics.
  4. oh thats one of the colors I'm thinking about lately... congrats! memba to post pics!
  5. Woohoo!! Congrats and welcome to tPF!!
    I always go on aloha rag and can never find the val bags, where are they?! xx
  6. Enjoy your bag! I am excited for you.
  7. Luva Pug - you have to email AR and they will send you info and photos - they're very helpful!
  8. Congrats! I can't wait to see it!
  9. That's so exciting! I can't wait to see what this color looks like!
  10. Thanks everyone. I will post pictures when it arrives!! Luva Pug you need to email aloha rag and they will email back the colours and styles they have. They are really helpful and will send pictures too!!! There is a post on the bal forum called ordering from Aloha Rag and that takes you through the ordering step by step.
    Good luck LOL x
  11. Congrats!
  12. Hi

I am in the UK too. Please let us know how you get on with the Customs charges, as it makes me nervous about overseas suppliers too.

Can we see a photo of the lovely bag too when you get it?

13. congrats~!
  14. Congrats! DOn't forget to show us pictures!
  15. Exciting!! congrats!