Had to share mine too!

1. I know there are lots of pics of violets these days. But I'm too excited so I had to share pics of mine too. :yahoo:
    City RH! :heart:
    aug 24 004.jpg with flash

aug 24 008.jpg w/out flash

aug 24 007.jpg w/out flash
  2. Another one:nuts::nuts:Congrats:yahoo: all you Violet ladies need to have a lunch meeting.:p
  3. :tup:Oh wow! I really love the leather on your City! It looks very close to 05 leather, which I looove!!! Congratualtions on your new beautiful Violet City! I for one am not getting tired of seeing all the new Violet bags!
  4. Argh. No more violet!!!

Until yesterday, I was clueless. After seeing all of these pics, it's all I can do to not run out to the store RIGHT NOW. Thankfully, by the time I get to Barney's, it will be closed. And they might not even have any violet:smile:

Needless to say, I LOVE your bag:girlsigh:
  5. Lol! That would be quite a sight!
  6. [​IMG]
    It's so gorgeous!!! Never get tired of seeing these pics!!! Congrats!!!!
  7. :drool::drool::drool::drool: love the leather and the color! i will never get tired of seeing anything violet!
  8. thanks for sharing!! can never get tired of seeing the violet!! congrats!!
  9. Wow, look at the leather on your bag....Nice and beautiful....Go violet !! I have mine on itsway and I will have it tomorrow....Yeahhh
  10. That is just awesome!!!
  11. GOODNESS THat bag is TDF!!!! COngrats!!! I am soo jealous of all thee violet bags you girls are sooo lucky
  12. beautiful bag, congratulations!!! :yahoo: I never tire of seeing violet. :heart:

Balenciaga sure got it right with Violet!!!
  13. Keep em' coming! I can never get enough of gorgeous Violet! congrats Spy!
  14. Beautiful! I know some of the girls thought that Violet was plain with RH, but I think it's such a fantastic colour it does fine all by itself!
  15. Thanks, ya'll are are too sweet!