Had to say bye to two friends.

1. Well, I had to let go of my Lichen Neo Speedy and my Dentelle Kirsten today:crybaby: . The Kirsten was a beauty but not practical. It just doesn't hold enough things. It would just end up sitting in my closet. Then I noticed today that my Speedy had a dent on the Koala latch:cursing: . I tried to take pics but it just wouldn't come out. They didn't have another and I figure I'll be ok since I already have the blue and fuschia. I just hate returning things to LV. I only did it once on my first purchase. But the SA was really sweet. My usual SA wasn't there because she attended a million dollar dinner. I guess when they reach a million in sales, they go to some dinner. That was cool. So yes, I had to say bye. But I didn't leave empty handed!!! Since they were b-day gifts, my DH said I had to bring something home. So here it is. My new addition.

[​IMG]

2. Sorry abt the Kristen, its such a gorg bag. What'd you get. A dentelle speddy. :graucho:

3. [​IMG]

4. I'm dying here.

5. Love it or hate it. It's so loud but I love it. It holds so much stuff.

[​IMG]

6. Love it. Its so gorgeous. This bag makes me love dentelle.

7. Congrats!

8. Congrats!:yahoo: I love this bag:drool: , the best dentelle piece IMO.

9. Congratulations! I knew it was that bag when I saw your pic with the dustcover. It's a head turner alright, I love it :yes: your hubby is the sweetest!

10. Thanks, I didn't like it at first but I held it at the store and really liked it. Plus I saw a fellow TPFer with it and I had to have it. So when they said they had a new one, I had to get it.

11. congrats!

12. I totally agree with this. I feel so "meh" about the other Dentelle pieces, but this....:yes: it's so gorgeous! Perfect! Congrats

13. oh congrats, its gorgeous! nice that you still have something dentelle, and even better that its something that you know you will use.

14. Lovely! Congrats!!!

15. Aww I'm sorry about the Denim Speedy but congrats on the other bag!