Had to have it....the Legacy Stripe Cosmetic Case

1. First, I have to say that I am now blaming this forum for influencing me in such a way that I have to go to my local Coach Store and buy things that I used to be able to resist!

Ok, now that I've taken it out on someoene else, I have to tell you that I could not resist the new Legacy Stripe Cosmetic Case. I saw it on E-Bay before it was on the Coach website and thought it was adorable. And then today I had to stop on my way home from work and place the order because my store didn't have it in stock. I also had to promise my favorite SA that I'd stop in with it Saturday morning so she can see it in person. Yes, twist my arm and make me stop in twice in one week!

It'll be here on Wednesday, so I also had to confess my misdeeds to my husband, since he'll be home during the day while I am at work!

Must consider ban.....:ban:

2. ^^^yeah, this forum is terrible for the wallet!!!! But that cosmetics bag is :drool:. How could you not?

3. I'm anxiously awaiting mine... I ordered it last Wednesday!

4. It's nice to see that others thought it was as cute as I did. I was surprised that I didn't like something else that my store did have in stock....I really did not like the framed stripe french wallet. The gold inside the wallet wasn't appealing to me, and I thought it looked like the credit card slots were upside down! I told my husband that I saved $248 at the Coach store because I thought I'd like it, but I didn't!

5. congrats, can't wait to see pics. I need a new cosmetic case.

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

7. it's sooooooooooo cute, congrats!!

8. pictures please!! this forum is really bad for your wallet. Like I want to go shopping for bags everyday.